TERMS AND CONDITIONS
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS WEBSITE IN ITS COLLECTION, PROTECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF THE DATA GATHERED ON THIS SITE. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THE PRESENCE OF YOUR PARENTS OR GUARDIAN AND ENSURE TO CLARIFY ALL YOUR DOUBTS REGARDING THE INFORMATION IN THE WEBSITE.
KLM Institute Private Limited Company incorporated under the Companies Act,2013 operates the https://klminstitute.com website (the "Service"). Our firm values your privacy and therefore we follow ethical practices and safeguard the information you provide. In order to render you services without any interruption we collect and disclose your data when necessary only. We describe the policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.kindly read the terms and conditions mentioned on the application and website before using the our applications, website and services.
Kindly do not use our application, website and seek services if you disagree with our terms and conditions.
Its completely users’ responsibility to provide us with correct and appropriate details in order to avail necessary services. The company will not be responsible if you miss out any important notice or information related to the services because of incorrect details.
The user has to report if there is any kind of unauthorized use of their respective account. Incase of any issue and in order to avoid misuse of the account the company might ask the user to make few change such as change of password. Kindly do not share your One Time Password (OTP) with others.
In order to utilize our services user might be asked to register so ensure and submit proper details. The registration fee charged is not refundable.
No information related to our company shall be copied or downloaded. Misuse and modifications in title, description, tags, bios and thumbnail will not be entertained and incase of any changes permission in written from the company is mandatory.
Users are requested not to use any automated system, robots/ spiders which accesses our website and pages in order to send more request to our company’s servers in a given period of time.
Hyperlink is a reference data that the user can follow by clicking or tapping, hence while browsing on our website you might find links of other websites which will not be under our control. The inclusion of any links will not surely imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Promoting any illegal service or product is prohibited.
Users are requested to be careful before subscribing to any of the subscription plans because they cannot change or cancel the subscription plan once after subscribing.
The company will not be responsible for failure in delay or performance of any of its obligations due to events that occurs beyond its control.
We respect individuals’ right to express their views and opinions but any kind of abusive language, messages and comments affecting the physical and emotional state of others will not be tolerated.
Harassment and bullying will not be tolerated, users must respect their fellow users, there should not be discrimination based on gender, race, religion, culture and caste. Harassment means not just abusive comments, messages, videos or disclosure of someone’s personal or sensitive information it also includes humiliation, sexual harassment or bullying.
Users are requested to ensure to limit their content to education and learning any content promoting violence and disturbing the harmony will not be encouraged.
Any spam content uploaded for the personal benefit is prohibited and will have to face legal actions.
The users must be kind and polite while interacting with the employees of the company in order to ensure a good relationship between the company and its customers.
The company holds all the rights to terminate the users if he/ she breaches terms and conditions, violates any applicable laws, creates any interruption in our business operations or infringers copyright repeatedly.
Our company terms and conditions are governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India, without reference to conflict of laws of India, without reference to conflict of laws principles and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Delhi, India.
There will be modifications done from time to time in our company’s terms and conditions and the users are requested to be bound by the modifications to be made in the future,
Incase of any unlawful,void or unenforceable part in terms and conditions will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
1. No refunds will be initiated for courses already attended.
2. The request for cancellation or refund must be made in writing and sent to email@example.com
3. Requests for a refund by a student or parent will only be considered valid if they originate from the student's or parent's registered email ID and in exceptional cases from registered mobile number.
4. Parents or students must cancel lessons for a subject within 24 hours. Once classes have started, payment is non-refundable. Under no circumstances will the Klm Institute refund students who do not or are unable to complete the program they have enrolled in.
5. In the event of cancellation of the lesson by the student or parent, a refund request will only be considered by the Klm Institute if reasonable. Upon receipt of the refund request, we will review it and initiate the process of accepting/rejecting the refund request. Students or parents will be informed of the acceptance/rejection of the refund request via email to their registered email id.
6. In the event that the Klm Institute interrupts or cancels classes for a subject, we will refund the amount paid by the student or parent directly to their nominated account or the original payment method within 3 weeks. This refundable amount cannot exceed the total amount paid by the student.
7. In the event that instruction for a subject is discontinued by the klm institute prior to the completion of the total number of tuition hours, the student's reimbursable amount will be calculated based on the remaining tuition hours.
8. The refund amount will be credited directly to the parent's or student's bank account or the original payment method after the deduction of the payment gateway charges and cancellation fee upto 2% of the total amount.
9. In the event that the student is unable to start classes, a 100% program refund may be requested, but no less than 24 hours after the program start date. If the student or parent has not requested a refund within 24 hours of the course starting date, refunds will not be applicable.
10. It is the student's responsibility to follow the established schedule. A complete non-appearance will result in the loss of the class.
11. The postponement of online-offline one-to-one lessons is possible; Taking into account the objective of maintaining a quality service worldwide and taking into account the detailed planning facilitated by our academic department, the Klm Institute allows the postponement of two classes per month. In order to make a new appointment, the student must: notify us by email or WhatsApp from a registered mobile number within 24 hours before the start of the lesson; Notification less than 24 hours is invalid and will result in loss of class. Rescheduled courses must take place within the confirmed course dates and ideally rescheduled in the same week of cancellation; Requests for rescheduling must be made in writing to your respective teacher and agreed with them.
12. In group lessons, non-attendance leads to the loss of the lesson; Make-up is not possible. The student can still access the course material through the website www.klminstitute.com
13. The additional cost is Rs 500 to Rs 1500 per hour. In the event that the student fails to do so and demonstrates a lack of knowledge in the group lesson sessions, measured by the ignorance of the material presented during the missed lesson time, the Klm Institute may deny the student access without refund, so as not to affect the academic progress of the other classmates.
14. If a student is late for a group lesson, the subject matter expert will decide at what time the late student will be connected to the lesson, either immediately or waiting for an already ongoing group activity to finish.
15. The student must adhere to the agreed timetable.
16. There are minimum 4 students per group and maximum 8 students in IBDP, IGCSE AS A Level, Advance Placement classes, however there are minimum 10 students and maximum 50 students in CBSE, ICSE, ISC, NEET, JEE, CA, CS, UPSC and other Competitive Classes Group programs admit students in any period of the course duration; new students must take a placement test to verify their level.
17.In the event that only 2 or 1 students remain in the class due to the elimination of other students, the group program will automatically be converted into a private program, therefore the duration of the course will be reduced and the number of lessons is determined according to the private course fee of the Klm Institute. The course content will be adapted to the new course duration.